What We Do
What We Do
Redefine your natural beauty with fuller and darker brows. At Sassy Brows in Ocala, Florida, you can enjoy your new look and spare yourself from the hassle of eyebrow tinting and makeup. Schedule a visit and talk to our eyebrow embroidery specialist. Consultation fee costs $50. For more details about our services, you may call or email us.
This procedure is a form of tattooing, but unlike the regular tattoo, microblading is considered as artistry. Instead of using a machine, the pigment is implanted under the skin with a manual handheld tool. This is done by drawing hair-like strokes to mimic natural hairs in one’s eyebrows.
On the other hand, micropigmentation is a procedure that uses cosmetic tattooing methods to create permanent eyebrow or semi-permanent brow makeup. Using a digital machine, color is implanted deeper into the skin called the dermal layer. Micropigmentation lasts longer than the microblading treatment.
Aftercare procedure is very important for producing beautiful and lasting results.
- Wash and keep the area clean with freshly washed hands and a mild, natural soap.
- Never use a washcloth or sponge when removing soap. Simply splash with water.
- Do not use cleansing creams, acne cleansers, or astringents.
- Apply the aftercare balm using freshly washed hands or with a Q-tip.
- If the balm is too stiff, warm it up in a glass of warm water or on your finger.
- Use the balm very sparingly. Too little is better than too much. Blot off excess with a tissue.
- Do not touch the area without washing your hands first.
- Do not scrub, rub, or pick at the epithelial crust that forms.
- Allow it to flake off by itself.
- The pigment underneath this layer of skin can be pulled out if it is removed before it is ready.
- Never use any makeup near the procedure area, including mascara for eyeliner procedure for at least three days.
- If possible, buy new mascara and makeup to avoid contamination or bacterial infection.
- Always apply sunblock after the procedure area is healed to protect it from fading caused by sun exposure.